Hi,

One massive performance drag on MailMate that I've noticed is that if "Organise by Thread" is enabled that searching for messages is painfully slow -- beachball and 20-30 seconds or more before any results come back.

I have over 500K messages, but, very fast RAID SSD and more than enough RAM (240G).

The issue is no doubt the sheer message quantity that MailMate tries to parse and find messages that are in the same thread.

So, for the last few years I've ensured that View -> Organise by Thread was disabled.

However, with version Version 1.14 (5755) (Big Sur), the "All Messages" Mailbox, which is the default for searching, ALWAYS has message threading enforced, even though the menu toggle is disabled.

Is this a bug, or does someone have a workaround?

Feels like a bug...

Thanks,

Scott