Hello,

I just noticed that in r5757 (but this could be by design) that when a mail is sent to BCC addressees and the sender includes themselves on the BCC (I do this automatically using the documented hidden preference) that one cannot see the BCC senders to whom the message was sent when the message is viewed by the sender.

That seems both correct and illogical at the same time. I am sure that with other mail clients the same behaviour lets me see who I have BCCed the message to after it has been sent.

Am I right, or is this as it should be?

Raza