For me (r5726 and Mojave), *select duplicates* is always available, even in smart mailboxes.

Alain

On 19 Feb 2021, at 15:59, Glenn Parker wrote:

On 19 Feb 2021, at 9:47, Eric Sharakan wrote:

Hi, I'm running r5757 and want to try to find and eliminate some duplicate messages, but no matter what mailbox or set of messages I select, the 'Edit->Select Duplicates' menu item remains grayed out.

Anyone else seeing this issue, or know how I'm supposed to use it?

For me, Select Duplicates is only available for regular folders (aka “mailbox”) under a Source, i.e. *not* “container” folders or smart folders.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.par...@comcast.net