That’s it! Thanks, Seamus!

On 25 Feb 2021, at 13:51, Seamus Phillips wrote:

Select the smart mailbox in question and hit CDM+C (copy) and it will copy the UUID of the mailbox. Paste that instead of ‘UNREAD’.

Seamus

--
Seamus Phillips
(+44)7905521930

On 25 Feb 2021, at 16:50, Lisa Sieverts <l...@lisasieverts.com> wrote:

Perhaps because UNREAD isn’t a built-in, that is, a blue mailbox? It’s a Smart Mailbox for me and I can’t get the Key Bindings to go to any Smart Mailbox using the format you shared.

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235
l...@lisasieverts.com