Hello,

On 1 Mar 2021, at 13:04, Eric Sharakan wrote:

Hi do you use PGP for signing or encrypting mail? Some time back I had to update my ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf file with this line:

personal-digest-preferences SHA512 SHA384 SHA256 SHA224

...to stop MailMate complaining about SHA1 digests.

still not working, now I get this message:
Risk analysis The hash function used for the message digest has been obsoleted due to security concerns. You should change your OpenPGP settings to use a stronger hash algorithm for the digest (such as SHA256).

-Eric