On 16 Mar 2021, at 23:49, Eric Sharakan wrote:

On 17 Mar 2021, at 0:24, Edward Thome wrote

Yes, I check weekly but it has told me for weeks that r5757 is the latest version. I thought that was unusual, but I assumed that Bennie was really doing a lot of work under the hood and would have a major release any day now. :-) [I also have “Watch for Beta Releases” checked. Not sure why it wasn’t working.]

Thanks!

Benny sent a message saying that the update process was being revamped, so it wasn't working for a few builds. If you get the latest test build [r5777](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5777.tbz), it'll start working again.

Thank you!
Ed