My husband is a contractor, and I'm the one who does the QuickBooks stuff for him, which includes emailing invoices and estimates. I use his email for this. But I don't want to RECEIVE his email. I have his account set to synchronize manually, but it still seems to snag them. Is it because I occasionally click on my general 'inbox' folder? How can I fix it such that it won't receive?

All children are gifted. Some just open their packages sooner than others.