On 22 Dec 2021, at 15:19, map...@gmail.com wrote:

In my bindings plist I use this to load the images in a particular email though it doesn't work all that reliably in the newest betas because of some kind of tracker blocking or something. sometimes i have to press it multiple times and sometimes it doesn't work at all depending on the email.

"loadImagesOnce:";

There it is! Thanks! This works perfectly for me.

I have DNS blocking, so some images are still blocked because of the hostname they load from, but it seems to consistently load all the images that I would expect to load.

----

I googled "loadImagesOnce" and found the whole list of [key binding selectors](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/key_binding_selectors).

I followed [the instructions](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings#key-bindings-in-mailmate) to add this custom key binding so images are displayed after pressing the `i` key:

1. Duplicate the `/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/KeyBindings/Gmail.plist` file to `~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/MyKeys.plist` 2. Add the key binding for loadImagesOnce to the top after the first `{` bracket:

       "i" = "loadImagesOnce:";

3. Open `Preferences…` → `General` and set `Custom Key Bindings:` to **`MyKeys`**.