Hi,

When I select and copy a block of text that contains line breaks from a mail,
and then paste it somewhere else the line breaks double and become empty lines.
Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

For your convenience I entered some line breaks in the three lines above.  So
when you read this mail, try to copy the three lines above somewhere.  For me
the result is this:

```
When I select and copy a block of text that contains line breaks from a mail,

and then paste it somewhere else the line breaks double and become empty lines.

Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?
```

This does not happen in the editor window or somewhere else, just when I copy
from mails that MailMate displays.  I’m on version 5914.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Kahle