Hey,

I'll switch Macs in a couple of days and I want to have MailMate just like it is now 😉 on the new Mac.

Last time I did something similar I installed MailMate on the new Mac and before starting it I copied from the old Mac the following files & folders:

        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist
        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/
        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
        ~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

Is this still the way to do this or did something changed?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad