Hi,

With one Gmail account, when I copy a message from one folder to another (using
Option+Drag&drop), the message is moved to the destination folder instead. This
happens 99% of the time, but there is a small fraction of messages where they
get copied over (as expected) instead. The behavior seems to be associated with
a particular message — i.e. if a message exhibits "copy" or "move" behavior it
will continue to do so, and I haven't been able to discern a pattern for how
messages will behave.

I didn't notice this behavior on a second Gmail account I had and messages were
copied as expected. Comparing the settings of the two accounts I noticed that
this second account had IMAP access disabled while the first, the misbehaving
one, had IMAP access enabled. Turning off IMAP access fixed the issue.

Is this expected?

Regards
-Tariq