John,

Trying the same in my version 5922.

Embedding in the body of an email does seem to show in my HTML version preview… How do you see it?
Mircea Cărtărescu.

I did it by turning on the international character set of Romania. Unfortunately, this is inconvenient. Don’t see any easy way around it. Non-slavic languages may be different. Copy/paste doesn’t work in my set up, even with Markdown enabled.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.