On 6 Nov 2022, at 2:40, leo wrote:

I block external images by default, but sometimes I download them via the _Download_ button in the message:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for this?

There are currently no menu items. It's on my todo. (I've also considered using ⌘L and ⌥⌘L as default shortcuts. Alternatively, no default shortcuts.)

Or can I bind one to "Download images"?

There used to be `loadImagesOnce:` for key bindings, but the new message view has two levels of blocking. I'll be adding something like the following to the manual pages:

Selector |  Action
`downloadResources:` | Allow the external resources/images of the currently displayed message to be downloaded once (potentially allowing tracking) `downloadAllResources:` | Works like `downloadResources:`, but this will also include any strictly blocked resources

These key bindings should work in recent test releases and would have the same functionality as any future menu items.