Hello Robert,

Rock Solid !

I have implemented this kind of system to manage the many marketing mails we
receive.

I works flawlessly.

The only difference I made in the approach is that I have a “read” and “new”
mailbox ( ex. for you : Inbox_NP & Archive_NP ) and after verification I move
the mail from new to confirmed.

The reason is that I wanted to have a easy way to check was is/was moved
automatically.

Regards,

Marc