A function I use regularly is the possibility to save all attachments of a
message externally in one step (Com-Opt-Shift-A). However, this really saves
all attachments, including the smallest graphics (mostly company logos) and
encryption signatures.

Is there a way to exclude or limit these? Perhaps also in relation to certain
file types, maybe determined by suffix or by size, such as <10kb, since logos
and signatures typically only have a few KB?

Ideally, there should be an extended short cut (e.g. Com-Opt-Ctrl-Shift-A),
where you can define which attachments are to be omitted.

If this possibility does not yet exist, then I kindly ask Benny to understand
this as a feature request.

Thanks

Thomas