Seconding that recommendation. Thanks to Mark for this suggestion/enhancement idea.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com
W: http://techworkspro.com

On 28 Feb 2023, at 16:17, Mark Derricutt wrote:

Hey all,

I recently re-enabled the dark mode support in Mailmate and love it, however - I'd love the actual editor/viewer background to remain white (it does for HTML email, just not plain text/markdown editing).

Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." &mdash; Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://twitter.com/talios