On 20 Mar 2023, at 7:48, davecc0000 wrote:

I do not recommend using Yahoo mail for any mail service. I have had several Yahoo accounts for years. Last year I noticed that several thousand messages were suddenly gone. I emailed Yahoo support and their response was basically “What messages?”. They said that they have no record of any messages being deleted and stopped responding to my further communications.

I’m considering my options and will choose a responsible service this year.

I’ve used FastMail for years with no glitches.