Hi Henry and Erik,

Thanks for your replies! I appreciate the detail. I did go to the download page
and downloaded r6019. Thanks for that link. I had forgotten about that page.
Running r6019 seemed to launch faster, though still hobbled my system for about
8-10 minutes before everything started running smoothly. I’ll try it for a
couple days. It seems stable (so far) once running.

One note of interest, the ‘Check for test Build’ still gives me “You are using
a prerelease. 5673 is the latest version available. You have version 6019.
Downgrade to 5673 / OK”

Best regards,

Verdon Vaillancourt