I have defined 't' as a multi-stroke binding that toggles tags. For example, 'tp' would toggle the tag "pinned", 'tf' would toggle "focus" etc. I'd like to define 'tt' to move focus to the tags editor. I could assign a shortcut in the Tags preference pane, but that will only let me bind to a single stroke key combination.

Regards,
-Tariq