On 7 Jun 2024, at 15:16, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Just for the record (I also wrote Charlie directly), the latest test release
> includes a fix for this issue. It was related to a cyclic mailbox reference
> involving a submailbox of a mailbox using the Submailboxes features.

Yes, though that was strictly r8033 and does indeed solve the problem. :-)

This is what experimental releases are for: Benny can provide identifiable
builds for users for particular issues: a bit like working off a particular
revision in a checkout.

Of course, we've technically long passed the time that "normal" releases be
moved to a more recent build but Benny has said he ended up changing far more
for the next release than he originally expected. I think any software
developer has been there.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark