Pierre,

Since M-M is (and continues to be) so far above the level of the “Standard” Mail app and so many users (to a lesser extent myself) use those advanced features, as witnessed here, I add my support to its roster, the Patron List.

I enjoy both the interaction of the users here, the development of the app and the knowledge gained from the kind advice rendered by Benny Kjær Nielsen, MailMate’s lead developer.

Yes, MailMate has a long road to travel and it’s bumpy mainly IMO due to the big guys and stumbling blocks they caused to be reflected to others, mainly to block those who take advantage of built-in deficiencies (worm-holes or worse) in their own apps from hijacking user’s data.

Happy to be on the bus of users, so to speak, for the ride, putting my token in the box.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.