Carlos,

Have tried the KB shortcut ⌘K. For me it roprli formats the insertion commands
for the needed inline commands so you don’t send them as text. You also may
need to enable the feature for inling links. I’m not using MM now, however
since there’s no iOS version (hint to Benny)!

See the Help menu or the full MM Instructions for details.

Henry
- -
Please excuse the tttapping errors...
Sent from my iPhone