On 29 Jun 2024, at 20:02, Stephen Chong wrote:

Has anyone had any success with getting the [TeXMath bundle](https://github.com/mailmate/texmath.mmbundle) to work in recent versions (I'm running 6038)? Or does anyone have any other way of using MailMate to write and send LaTeX?

Seems to work for me:

```texmath
\alpha = \beta + 42
```

As well as ASCII math:

```asciimath
alpha = beta + 42
```

But the TeXMath bundle has not been updated for a *very* long time. I can see that it includes an executable which is Intel-only, but it should still work on Apple silicon (using Rosetta 2).

Contact me off list and I'll debug why it doesn't work for you. You can start by launching MailMate from a Terminal window to see if there are any error messages:

        /Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate