Hi Benny, appreciate the reply. I agree that with server support for custom IMAP keywords, things work great, as it does for my other non-work email accounts. I use the Preside App on my phone for all my email accounts other than my work one, and tags created in MM are visible there and vice-versa.

I have been manually re-creating the tags for my work email account on my new laptop over the last few months, and at this point I'm basically done. Hopefully I won't need to go through that process again the next time I migrate to a new computer for work, either because a better solution is available, the server infrastructure for my work email starts supporting custom IMAP keywords, or I've decided to retire. :-)

Thanks.

-Eric