Hello Benny,

Since I haven’t seen a later release as of yet, I looked at previous trial version releasess and found the issue with Rules not being editable after being created, not to be there so far with v6048 and earlier. It is pretty easy to spot when that condition of Rule non-editable occurs in later versions. Here’s how:
1. Open up a Rule
2. Try to modify an Action or Condition under the Action tab (“Rules for applying actions to messages”), Non of the drop-down or text blocks can be edited.

The caveat is that the Rule itself works, but cannot be edited. Sometimes other actions (a variety I haven’t pinned down yet) can restore operation for a short while in specific trial versions after r4048 (to include two I tried in the range of: 5052 - 6065).

Hope this you some added context to the flaky bug of Rules editing. I’m going back to this edition until the fix is released. Other settings I use regularly seem OK in this version as well.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.