Thank you for responding. It is my regular inbox, not a Smart Mailbox. You
wrote, "Smart Mailboxes are updated live every time their source(s) change."
Does this mean if I can create a Smart Mailbox that receives all my incoming
mail from the server, it will download new mail as soon as it appears on the
server. If I'm right about that, can anyone tell me how to create a Smart
Mailbox so that it immediately downloads into the Smart Mailbox as soon as it
appears on the server?
Thanks to this list for your invaluable help whenever I run into a wall.
Ken