There might be some of that. However, I have seen conversations. (Nested RE:'s) come back in our feedback loop.

And I have thought MANY times that some of these people simple use the "Report as spam" vs "delete". Maybe it removes them faster? I have never used AOL but maybe they need to work on there interface?

Sincerely,

Mark Keymer