We've been using these headers for over a year with the previous ESP. it is
nothing inherent to the headers per se, it's a correlation of these headers
and other factors. but one of these headers does seem to carry a penalty or
otherwise skews detection.

and here's where catch-22 strikes: when removing postmaster IDs and
list-ids, we're denying ourselves of one of the best resources to get
feedback on our email activity (the yandex.ru and mail.ru postmaster
consoles). and since this is an ESP migration, SNDS indicators have yet to
stabilize for the IPs and a lot of our toolset has yet to be migrated or
developed...

but at least we know we have a significant problem needs pursing, so we
have that going for us which is nice. sorts of.

Regards,

Gil Bahat,
DevOps/Postmaster,
Magisto Ltd.