From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Doug McIntyre
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 1:00 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] MailFoundry Replacement?

Got word that MailFoundry seems to be shutting down at the end of the
year and handing off everything to Barracuda, so now I need to replace my
MailFoundry anti-spam appliances.

Looking for good suggestions for the Service Provider area for anti-spam
filtering. Already doing the basics already in my front-facing layer.

Requirements are clustering, multi-tenant, tenant admin control,
multi-destinations,
preferably user-level control, but since MF didn't have that, isn't a
hard requirement. On-prem solutions, looking for 10k or so users.

We already have our own RBL feed subscriptions.

We've been happy with the level of content filtering that MF have been
doing, very low false-positives, pretty good at catching legit SPAM.
But once they shutdown, their pattern pushes will stop of course. :-(

Mimecast seems to get some really good reviews? Some people say to look
at ProofPoint? Any others I should start really looking at?