Welcome to the list Marc,

I'll vouch for Marc on being a long time in the filtering business and
being very reasonable to deal with.
For some things, I guess numbers can speak better than words so I offer
these two links:

https://www.intra2net.com/en/support/antispam/blacklist.php_dnsbl=RCVD_IN_JMF_BL.html
https://www.intra2net.com/en/support/antispam/blacklist.php_dnsbl=RCVD_IN_JMF_WHITE.html

from the independent anti-spam testing corpus at intra2net, which is (imho)
a great resource.

Regards,

Gil Bahat,
DevOps/Postmaster,