Re "waiting" - no problems, I misunderstood.

I don't care if your mailing list has valid and working in subscription
processes or not - if I didn't opt-in, it is spam and will be reported as such.

(I'm sure that much spam reported as such is likely the result of laziness on
he part of the receiver (out of sight, out of mind) and negatively impacts
legit mailing lists, but (for example) I've never lived in the USA and have
never opted into mailing lists relating to university alma mater or dodge
dealerships, so why would I unsubscribe from what is clearly maliciously
delivered to me at least at some level?

--
Mark.

Sent from a mobile device.