The support team at Office 365 eventually came through for us and its sorted
now.
Was quite an effort, but got it done!

From: Michael Wise [mailto:michael.w...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 November 2015 9:19 AM
To: Shane Clay <sh...@caznet.com.au>; mailop@mailop.org
Subject: RE: Office 365 - 4.7.550 Access Denied

If it's Office 365, SmartScreen won't be involved.
If these are new IPs ... hydrate them, slowly, is my advice.
If you are talking to Office 365 Support, and you're not an Office 365
customer, that's going to be rough.

Have you considered getting one of your recipients to ask for an escalation on
your behalf?

Aloha,
Michael.
--
Michael J Wise | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has Been
Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting