On 1/14/16 7:43 AM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
I'm sorry; I didn't get to read your message.  It was blocked:

%EXCLAMATION-MARK-IN-BODY-ON-TECHNICAL-LIST: 4

(Obviously I need to upgrade, since you only actually used one, but maybe
my filter can extract them from the tone of prose.  ;-)

It could be a spacer or comment in a Cisco config, those are fairly common on technical lists.

As for me, I'm making popcorn while eagerly awaiting the latest, greatest patent-pending, FUSSP.

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - j...@impulse.net