> On Mar 28, 2016, at 3:08 PM, Carl Byington <c...@five-ten-sg.com> wrote:
>
> Signed PGP part
> I am trying to help a very small isp with a yahoo.com delivery issue.
> They are getting "421 4.7.0 [TS02] Messages from 208.88.52.225
> temporarily deferred - 4.16.56.1; see
> http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/421-ts02.html"; errors.
>
> Volume is less than 50 total messages per day going to yahoo.com
> addresses. Clients use their own domain names.
>
> https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/yahoo-complaint-feedback-loop-
> service-faq-sln26007.html says "For bulk commercial senders or senders
> of transactional mail, DomainKeys or DKIM is the best option. ISPs
> should contact Yahoo for other options.", but gives no contact address
> for an ISP. Is that a mistake? Is the Yahoo feedback loop only available
> for folks that DKIM sign outbound mail?

Yes. The FBL is only for folks that sign with DKIM. There used to be an IP
based FBL for ISPs, but that is no longer in existence to the best of my
knowledge.

The IP in question has a  PTR of “ns25.routerdog2.com” and routerdog2.com has a
MX of “."

That is probably not the best DNS setup for a sending domain. Are you sure that
IP is supposed to be sending mail?

laura

--
Having an Email Crisis?  800 823-9674