Hi,
This might be slightly off-topic for this group, but I hope this post is still relevant here. I am finishing updating a revision to RFC 3798 (Message Disposition Notification), currently specified in draft-ietf-appsawg-mdn-3798bis-06.txt.

If you have experience using (generating, processing) MDNs and deployed any extensions to the format, I would like to hear about that. I would also like to hear if anybody is trying to convey non-ASCII information (such as non-ASCII Failure/Error fields, mail user agent information, gatewaying of addresses to other environments) and what encodings are used for that.

Thank you,
Alexey