Delivery resumed at 7:42 pm (Central) and our queue is now drained.

Never heard anything back from my own contacts or tweets.

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of frnk...@iname.com
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:18 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] Email to hickorytech.net delayed

Since 9:11 pm (U.S. Central) we've been seeing our queue to hickortyech.net
(now owned by Consolidated Communications) backup with messages like this
logged on our email server:
        Site (hickorytech.net/192.86.64.40) said: 451 4.3.0
<redac...@hickorytech.net>: Temporary lookup failure
with IPs 192.86.64.40, .41, and .42

A small spurt delivered just after 1 am, but other than that, the messages
are getting deferred.

Anyone else seeing this, and know if Consolidated is aware?  I see no
indication on downdetector, twitter, or facebook. I believe IBM's Lotus Live
handles this for them.

Frank