On Mon 2016-Apr-04 12:34:19 +0100, Stuart Paton <stuart.paton+mai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Roundcube is used a fair bit out there but after working for Cloudmark for
8 years in the email security area I am now at Open-Xchange. OX offer a
pretty compelling webmail offering - very google apps or O365 like with the
usual PIM but also cloud storage, VoIP, IM and document editing. Comcast,
Cablevision,1&1, Vodafone Germany, Orange, VirginMedia UK using/moving to
it.

Community use license for it for non-comm purposes. See oxpedia.org

That's all I am saying. Feel free to check it out and give me a shout if
you want.

Stuart

On 3 April 2016 at 22:14, Renaud Allard via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>