Howdy,

Somehow our MTAs got on VZW’s block list (we’re not on any other public block
lists that I can tell). I submitted the whitelist form a couple of weeks ago
for a separate incident and got the “you’re whitelisted” response, but today it
appears that all four of our MTAs may be blacklisted now. One of my coworkers
(who is actually working this case) submitted a whitelist request this morning
and got the “Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your
ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned” response.

Could a Verizon postmaster reply off-list to help us resolve this issue? I’d
appreciate it!

—
seth wright
(no longer the) lead exchange administrator
540.568.2912 (office)
james madison university