John Possidente wrote:
I've been seeing this, too, for more than one client/mailer over the last few weeks. The listing disappears shortly after the active mailing is done (so requesting delisting is a matter of timing it just right), the data in the lookup record is usually quite old, and the listing pops up again next day when another mailing begins. Delisting seems to have a 2-3 day effect, then it's back to the odd behavior.

I imagine the folks at Proofpoint would like to know if their system is working not-as-intended.

Anyone can 'click delist' a listing, but indications in your message would seem to indicate that not listed stuff is coming back randomly... If so then I'll get someone to look at it ... do you have any concrete examples?

Michelle

John