Hi List,

Just wanted to check in and see if there is anything else I can do to get
emails to arrive immediately rather than be delayed a few hours - this only
concerns delivery to google apps accounts.

Our outbound smtp (smtp.loomio.org) is using TLS, SPF, DKIM and a
reasonable percentage of the 45K/day we send get opened. It's relatively
new, about a month old and it was started on a fresh IP - I should have
reused the old IP (alas the old IP has been relinquished)

Previously we were sending the same volume of email, but without TLS or
DKIM, but the IP was warmed up organically and we never had delays with
google apps.

The throttling varies day to day, some times emails arrive instantly, but
other days there is a big delay. Is there anything I can do to help bring
the throttling down and keep it down?

Sigh. Thanks for your help!