On 05/05/2016 5:16 PM, Michael Wise wrote:

But by virtue of the, "admin" I'd want whomever owns that domain to be advised?

It might be some Dev doing something with their own mailbox, or ... I have no idea, sorry.

Hi Michael,

The issue is its not just this one particular mailbox, this just happened to the first one I checked. This is happening for about 15 different domains we host, all with different mailboxes and they are all different customers. The issue started happening about the same time (+- 30 minutes from each other) on all of them as well - I don't think this is anything to do with what the customers have setup. I have tried contacting a couple of the customers but they have no clue what they have setup, they will check in with their tech to see.

It's not really a big problem it just appears to be wasting a fair bit of bandwidth, it would be nice if it stopped though. The other option I have is firewalling these off and see what breaks but that's a last resort...

As we are not a MS customer, is there any way I can get in contact with someone at MS who would be able to follow this up?