We observe this behavior periodically and it seems the number of lost
connections still grows.

< *********@yahoo.com >: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
with
mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.217.203] while sending RCPT TO

We've contacted Yahoo support for multipe times and we've got a reply
this issue is fixed, but actually it doesn't.

Does anyone experience same problems with Yahoo?

(P.S. no, we do not use pipelining unless it's advertised by server.
Yes, we use STARTTLS and suspect this issue may be TLS specific)

--
Vladimir Dubrovin
@Mail.Ru