Thanks for the input!

Steve -- I've been on a couple calls with Securence and they're not willing
to stop the message-id modification. They did offer to tack on .invalid to
the FROM address to bypass our DMARC, but I'm not a big fan of that idea.
They said they're handling each p=reject on a case-by-case basis, so I'm
pretty sure it's breaking for a lot of their other customers. I'm not
really sure how to convince them DMARC is a real thing they need to deal
with.

Kurt -- From all the samples I've seen, message-id is the only thing
getting changed. I'll ask if I can provide you with their contact info and
follow up with you.