From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Benoit Panizzon
Sent: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 11:41 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] Massive Spamrun from Cox Net: 68.230.241.0/24

Hello

At the moment we see a very large amount of emails containing Microsoft Office
Documents containing malware, all originating from IP Addresses in the Range:
68.230.241.0/24

We therefore blocked that range.

Anyone else? Maybe a Cox.Net Email Admin reading this list?

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden