Hello

Operating the experimental future SWINOG Spamtrap development and Spam
Reporting infrastructure I often come across the problem, that many
abuse desks have their abuse contact address hosted by Google.

Unfortunately Google does not know about ARF Reports and very quickly
considers an email spam, if it contains parts (headers) of an actual
spam mail.

I have been trying to contact ab...@google.com on several times about
this exact issue, but never got any reaction.

n...@google.com on the other hand is very responsible, but the employees
there just tell me they have no clue who to contact about that issue
within their company.

So hopefully somebody from google is reading here or could point me in
the right direction in trying to persuade google to switch their
anti-spam rules to accept MIME-Type: message/feedback-report in
combination with possibly the word 'abuse' in the email body and not
block such emails as spam.

Most recent sample:

<ab...@cloudflare.com>: host aspmx.l.google.com[2a00:1450:400c:c06::1a]
said: 550-5.7.1 [2001:4060:1:1001::12:132      12] Our system has
detected that this 550-5.7.1 message is likely unsolicited mail. To
reduce the amount of spam sent 550-5.7.1 to Gmail, this message has
been blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
s17si1188225wmd.135 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)