>And they WANT to be able to choose whether to get spam mails tagged and
>have them delivered to their account where they can process them with
>their own filter rules and maybe report them.

Then you should deliver them to local mailboxes from which they pull
the messages using POP or IMAP.  Any sort of SMTP "this is spam but
deliver it anyway" won't work since spammers can set it, too.  Or do a
hybrid where you forward the stuff that has very low spam scores, so
they get it fast, and deliver everything else locally where they can
poll eventually.  I have users who do that and it works pretty well.

>So how do I solve that customer need in the best possible way?
>Forwarding without some kind of SRS just does not work with all the SPF
>protected domains out there (our own domains are also SPF protected
>which cut of a lot of spam and phishing emails to our customers).

Maybe things are different in the US, but around here, I don't know
anyone who rejects on SPF failure other than a plain -all for we send
no mail at all.  If you want to do phish detection, sign your mail and
use DMARC and hope your users don't subscribe to many discussion
lists.

R's,
John