> Hi
>
> What is the process of Spamhaus and Spamcop delisting?
>
> I have gone thorough both website with my accounts and ticket also created
> for delisting, It's now more than 10 days now with no feedback.
>
> Is that any contact number to call Spamhaus and Spamcop team to explain
> whole situation?
>
> Just wondering if they have dedicated numbers?
>
> Many thanks
> Rupesh

1-If you know why it was listed and it was a legitimate listing (everyone
makes mistakes, even Spamhaus), then fix what was wrong of figure out the
flaw/loophole/etc and use the delisting form and state this

2-If you don't understand the listing or its wrong in some way, use the
delisting form and ask for more information, explaining where you are not
sure or feel theres a problem.

You will get a response. The guys are stretched a bit thin, especially
after the DDOS bot signup issue but they will respond

Michael Ellis