Hi Frank, Rok and Josh,

> I just started seeing this:
>       Site aol.com (152.163.0.68) said after data sent: 421 4.2.1 Dragnet
> Timeout
>       Site aol.com (152.163.0.99) said after data sent: 421 4.2.1 "Service
> unavailable. Please try again later."

May I share your info with our AOL contact, to see if they can provide some
meaningful information? (Josh, if so, I need to know what your questions are.)

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cybersecurity Consortium
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant
Available for consultations by special arrangement.
amitch...@isipp.com | @AnnePMitchell
Facebook/AnnePMitchell  | LinkedIn/in/annemitchell