On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:11:40 +0100 Andrew Beverley wrote:
> Is there anyone from Yahoo here, who could contact me regarding
> unusual FBL reports I'm receiving please?

Maybe I should ask my question here:

We've been getting a lot of Yahoo FBL reports for what appear to be
forged emails. The emails are loosely based on ones that have been sent
from our service, but have then been altered to insert a lot of spam
content and then sent from another host. This breaks the DKIM
signature of course, but the reports are being sent nonetheless.

Is this to be expected and is there anything I can do about it, or
could I be missing something?

Andy