Hi David

Quick update on the issue.

A tech from UPC Switzerland just called me back.

Apparently they are having a hard time, lots of UPC Switzerland
customers complaining about the email issue. Lots of trouble tickets
opened by other swiss ISP.

Responsible for the mess is UPC Austria (chello.at) who operates the
email infrastructure in the netherlands.

And apparently they are not getting through to them either. The techs in
austria pretend the problem is with the other ISP which use greylisting.

So if you could drop the techs in austria a hint to get in contact
with me: +41 61 826 93 14 I am willing to explain the exactly what the
problem is. They would probably figure it out themself it they would
look at the logfile examples I sent with the case I opened.

Regards

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden